why join s4ph?
(because we're awesome)
- 10 points per semester to be active. (each meeting is worth 1 point, If you can’t make meetings that is okay! Just make sure you attend our events, fundraising, and tabling! UP to 5 points for meetings)
- AT LEAST TWO fundraising event is required per semester.
- TWO ACTIVE SEMESTERS (One in your final year, FALL only) a cord will be awarded to you to wear for graduation
- ONE ACTIVE SEMESTER? A certificate will be awarded to you
- $15 dues for new members (by the deadline to be considered for active membership)
- $10 due per semester for recurring members (by the deadline to be considered for active membership)
- SDSU recognizes all active members on transcript.
- After 2 active semesters you will receive a cord to wear at graduation. (Note: One of your active semesters must be during the FALL semester of your senior year )
- Certificates will be given to members who are active for two consecutive semesters
- You will be among the honored list of members who have dedicated their time and hard work in preventing, promoting and protecting their community from illness and disease.